Love Rara Ltd Terms and Conditions
1.The Manager reserves the right to refuse an application or cancel a booking for reasons that are out of our control (e.g. unforeseen circumstances, adverse weather, staff illness). Love Rara will not incur any liability from refusal or cancellation.
2. Full Payment must be made within 7 Days prior to class/workshop, otherwise Love Rara have the right to cancel your place
3. Cancellation by the parent must be received in writing at least 7 days in advance of the term/workshop. If the parent gives less than 7 days notice of cancellation or fails to call us and cancel by the appropriate method, no refund will be made.
4.The Parent shall ensure that all those attending the workshop/class comply with Love Raras Rules and regulations (which is available from the Centre Management team and can be found on our website under Terms and Conditions). The parent is liable to Love Rara for any breach of Love Raras rules and regulations and is responsible for all their children attending. It is up to the parent to read all terms and guidelines
5. Parents / guardians must inform Love Rara of any children attending with food allergies at the point of booking or up to 7 days in advance of the class/workshop.
6. Formal complaints: if you have a complaint after your party is held please contact us ASAP in writing attention of Zara Grant, this is so that we can deal with your complaint in the appropriate method and hopefully resolve the problem this can be done via email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Love Rara hold a no bullying policy if any of your attendees are rude or harass any of our staff we have the right to terminate the place and ask them to leave the premises immediately, without refund, to ensure our staff's safety.
8.we require non refundable deposits on camps to hold and secure your space
Love Rara Holiday Camp Guidelines
About Love Rara Holiday Camp:
Love Rara Holiday camps are an exciting Activity Lead children’s activity programme, which covers so many extra curriculum activities such as Drama, Dance, Sport and also swimming. With professional, qualified staff we believe that we are one of the best holiday camps in Aberdeen. Our Holiday camps are for children who are attending Primary 1 through to Secondary school. Our camps build confidence, promote healthy living and also learn valuable life skills through sports and drama and always making sure that we have an amazing time whilst achieving this.
· 8:30-17:15/17:30 Camp running times
· 10:00 Latest drop off time
Our staff have been specially selected based on their experience and qualifications. All staff are hired using the Love Rara guidelines. All staff are registered with the Protection of the vulnerable group’s scheme, and Leaders hold specialised qualifications in their areas. Our staff is fully trained in:
· First Aid
· Fire Evacuation
· Health and Safety
· Food Hygiene
· Equipment safety and risk assessments.
Our staff are all trained and developed our timetable therefore ensuring we are delivering the correct experience in our areas. We follow a strict guideline for staff and child ratios
Getting ready for camp:
What your child needs to bring every day:
· Packed lunch (please be advised that some dates we do not allow nut products due to allergies please check with the Love Rara team)
· Water bottle we have facilities to refill water bottles on site
· Suitable indoor clothing please note that our camps cover Drama, Sports and also Crafts so the children need to be able to have movement we also use paints and other craft equipment and sometimes this can go on clothing.
· Suitable outdoor clothes as we live in Scotland we advise to become prepared for all weathers as we do go outside and continue with activities in all weathers such as snow and rain.
· Sun cream and Hat
· Swimming costume, towel, swimming aids (if required), googles (if required), shampoo etc
What not to bring:
· Mobile phones
· Valuables such as money, iPad, gaming equipment
· We do not recommend your child to be wearing jewellery due to the activities
· Personal equipment ( we provide everything for the day of activities)
Drop off and Pick up:
We operate a sign in and out policy for children. Your child must be dropped off and collected by an adult please note if your child is being collected by another adult other than yourself please notify a team member at drop off time. Children should be collected between 17:15/17:30 and no later than 17:30.
Late pick up fee or early drop off fee: if you do not collect your child on the collected times unfortunately we will have to enforce a late fee. This also will occur if you drop off your child earlier than you have stated.
Lunch and Breaks:
The children have a 15 minute snack in the morning and afternoon this is provided by Love Rara. We have a 60 minute lunch/quite time break at Lunch time. We encourage a healthy, substantial lunch that suits the busy day that the children have at camps. We also encourage your child to bring a named water bottle as they can have water whenever they require but we also have water and diluted juice available at all times within the camp setting.
Children are not permitted to leave site to purchase food during the Holiday camp times.
Love Rara follows Vulnerable Groups Protection Policy this is available for parents to read on request.
Love Rara have comprehensive Public Liability Insurance
Photo and Video:
Love Rara are a digital/ visual company and feel it benefits for the parents to be able to see what their children Learn on camp on a daily basis we use our photos and videos in a professional way all our video and photo footage is only captured on our Managers phones/cameras and used for promotional purposes. If you do not want your child to be videoed or photographed please ensure you inform Love Rara staff members before camp starts.
We encourage a positive working environment and expect the children to do so as well. We will not tolerate the following:
· Swearing or abusive language to staff or other children.
· Bullying or violent behaviour towards other children or Love Rara Staff
· Disruptive Behaviour
· We expect children to treat others how they would like to be treated
· Respect the property of Love Rara Ltd
· Listen to instruction and show respect to Love Rara Staff members.
· Please inform us before camp if you feel your child has any behavioural difficulties so that we can put the appropriate measures in place.
On the very rare occasion that a child does not follow the above guidelines or the child’s behaviour puts themselves or others at risk or harm, Love Rara ltd reserve the right to exclude the child from camp with immediate effect. In this instance the Camp fee is non-refundable and it is the carers/parents responsibility to collect the child.
We value your feedback and thrive to create the best experience possible if you have any feedback please email to the attention of Zara Grant at email@example.com
If your child falls ill during the course of Love Rara Ltd holiday camps unfortunately our camps are non-refundable, If you advise us within 7 days prior to event date we can offer a refund upon receipt of a medical certificate noting the reason for the child absent please not that we will refund you the cost of your booking minus an adminstration fee of £10.00.
For any concerns or complaints regarding the camp that are urgent or a sensitive nature please contact 01358741874 firstname.lastname@example.org