Love Rara Ltd Terms and Conditions
1.The Manager reserves the right to refuse an application or cancel a booking for reasons that are out of our control (e.g. unforeseen circumstances, adverse weather, staff illness). Love Rara Kidz will not incur any liability from refusal or cancellation.
2. Full Payment must be made within 7 Days prior to Camp/Class/Workshop, otherwise Love Rara Kidz have the right to cancel your place.
3. Cancellation by the parent must be received in writing at least 7 days in advance of the term/camp/workshop. If the parent gives less than 7 days notice of cancellation or fails to call us and cancel by the appropriate method, no refund will be made. Please see details below.
4.The Parent shall ensure that all those attending the workshop/class/camp comply with Love Rara Kidz Rules and regulations (which are available from the Centre Management team and can be found on our website under Terms and Conditions included below). The parent is liable to Love Rara Kidz for any breach of Love Rara kidz rules and regulations and is responsible for their children attending. It is up to the parent to read all terms and guidelines provided.
5. Parents / guardians must inform Love Rara Kidz of any children attending with allergies at the point of booking or up to 7 days in advance of the class/workshop/camp.
6. Formal complaints: if you have a complaint after your attendance please contact us ASAP in writing attention of Emma-Louise Benzie, this is so that we can deal with your complaint in the appropriate method and hopefully resolve the problem this can be done via email email@example.com
7. Love Rara Kidz hold a no bullying policy if any of your attendees are rude or harass any of our staff we have the right to terminate the place and ask them to leave the premises immediately, without refund, to ensure our staff's safety.
8. We require a non refundable deposit of £10 per day on camps to hold and secure your space with in 7 days from booking or the booking will be removed.
9. Majority of our sessions are drop off session, your child must be confident being left with the coaches, Please always check the description or contact us if you have concerns.
10. If you require to amend any booking this will be charged at a £5 admin fee to complete, please only book if you wish to proceed and ensure the correct dates and times are chosen when booking.
Love Rara Kidz Holiday Camp Guidelines
About Love Rara Kidz Holiday Camp:
Love Rara Kidz Holiday camps are an exciting Activity Lead children’s activity programme, which covers so many extra curriculum activities such as Drama, Dance, Sport and Swimming. With professional, qualified staff we believe that we are one of the best holiday camps in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire. Our Holiday camps are for children who are attending Primary 1 through to Secondary school. Our camps build confidence, promote healthy living and also learn valuable life skills through sports and drama and always making sure that we have an amazing time whilst achieving this.
Our staff have been specially selected based on their experience and qualifications. All staff are hired using the Love Rara Kidz guidelines. All staff are registered with the Protection of the vulnerable group’s scheme, and Leaders hold specialised qualifications in their areas of expertise. Our staff is fully trained in:
· First Aid
· Fire Evacuation
· Health and Safety
· Food Hygiene
· Equipment safety and risk assessments.
Our staff are all trained and developed on our timetable therefore ensuring we are delivering the correct experience in our areas. We follow a strict guideline for staff and child ratios
Getting ready for camp:
What your child needs to bring every day:
· Packed lunch (please be advised that some dates we do not allow nut products due to allergies please check with the Love Rara Kidz team)
· Water bottle we have facilities to refill water bottles on site
· Suitable indoor clothing please note that our camps cover Drama, Sports and also Crafts so the children need to be able to have movement we also use paints and other craft equipment and sometimes this can go on clothing.
· Suitable outdoor clothes as we live in Scotland we advise to become prepared for all weathers our camps are aimed outside and we will continue with activities in all weathers such as snow and rain.
· Sun cream and Hat
· Swimming costume, towel, goggles, shampoo etc - Due to Covid children must be beach ready in the morning before camp and rinse only after swim at the moment.
What not to bring:
· Mobile phones
· Valuables such as money, iPad, gaming equipment
· We do not recommend your child to be wearing jewellery due to the activities
· Personal equipment ( we provide everything for the day of activities)
Drop off and Pick up:
We operate a sign in and out policy for children. Your child must be dropped off and collected by an appropriate adult, please note if your child is being collected by another adult other than yourself please notify a team member at drop off time.
Late pick up or early drop off fee: if you do not collect your child on the collected times unfortunately we will have to enforce a late fee. This also will occur if you drop off your child earlier than you have stated. Fees are £1 per minute child is with coach out with our camp times. A separate invoice will be sent when this occurs and you will be notified at the time. If this is not paid before the next attendance then your booking will not go ahead until payment settled.
Late drop off / Early pick up: If your child requires to be dropped off late or picked up early for any reasons, due to our schedules in place we are unable to accept them until lunch time to co inside with our activity sessions, if they require early pick up this will also be required to be done with in the lunch period. You are unable to collect or drop off at any other times than lunch time as we are unable to assist with this at the moment due to covid guidelines. Please inform a team member if this is required, there will be no refund given for loss of time at camp due to this.
Lunch and Breaks:
The children have a 15 minute snack in the morning and afternoon please ensure they have something with them for their breaks. We have a 60 minute lunch/quiet time break at Lunch time. We encourage a healthy, substantial lunch that suits the busy day that the children have at camps. We also encourage your child to bring a named water bottle as they can have water whenever they require but we also have water available at all times within the camp setting.
Children are not permitted to leave site to purchase food during the Holiday camp times.
Love Rara Kidz follows Vulnerable Groups Protection Policy this is available for parents to read on request.
Love Rara Kidz have comprehensive Public Liability Insurance
Photo and Video:
Love Rara Kidz are a digital/ visual company and feel it benefits for the parents to be able to see what their children Learn on camp on a daily basis we use our photos and videos in a professional way all our video and photo footage is only captured on our Coaches phones/cameras or business ipad and used for promotional purposes. If you do not want your child to be videoed or photographed please ensure you inform Love Rara Kidz staff members before camp starts and update their information on class for kids website.
We encourage a positive working environment and expect the children to do so as well. We will not tolerate the following:
· Swearing or abusive language to staff or other children.
· Bullying or violent behaviour towards other children or Love Rara Kidz Staff
· Disruptive Behaviour
· We expect children to treat others how they would like to be treated
· Respect the property of Love Rara Kidz Ltd
· Listen to instruction and show respect to Love Rara Kidz Staff members.
· Please inform us before camp if you feel your child has any behavioural difficulties so that we can put the appropriate measures in place.
On the very rare occasion that a child does not follow the above guidelines or the child’s behaviour puts themselves or others at risk or harm, Love Rara Kidz ltd reserve the right to exclude the child from camp with immediate effect. In this instance the Camp fee is non-refundable and it is the carers/parents responsibility to collect the child.
We value your feedback and thrive to create the best experience possible if you have any feedback please email to the attention of Zara Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation due to illness or Covid related illness/self isolation - Due to following guidance with extremely restricted numbers if you require to cancel your space the following will apply :- if you give 7+ days notice, you will be charged £14 per camp day, £10 per workshop per person, no refund for class session. Less than 7 days notice will mean no refund will be given due to the cost we have already invested in the space for your child to attend. We can let you pass on your space with in camp or workshop to someone else, if you notify us so we can transfer your balance and ask them to get registered. If you have been contacted by NHS protect please contact us.
For any concerns or complaints regarding the camp that are urgent or a sensitive nature please contact 01224 502382 email@example.com